Silicone Faceseal with Comfort and Durability
For compatibility, the design is low-profile.
Drop-Down Quick Latch Mechanism for Convenience
- Low-profile design for compatibility, with a comfortable silicone face seal.
- Easy donning and doffing with the Quick Latch mechanism.
- The 6500QL Respirator Series, 3M’s lightest silicone facepiece, combines comfort and stability with a soft, stable face seal.
- In high-heat situations, resilient silicone material preserves its shape, which can assist extend product life.
- Most welding/grinding shields are compatible.
- A wide field of view is provided by the advanced half-facepiece design.
- As you enter and exit polluted locations, take it easy on and off.
3M™ 6500 Series Reusable Half Mask
When worn with an approved cartridge or filter, this reusable half-face respirator mask from the 6500 series helps to guard against particles, gases, and vapors. It’s critical to maintain your safety and health when working in an area with dangerous gases. It is critical to use the correct cartridges/filters with the dual airline respirator. 3M is one of the best when it comes to ensuring your safety and health. The cartridges and filters on this respirator can be exchanged or discarded once they’ve been used up.
Dual lightweight filters in the 6500 series respirator masks can be customized to meet your specific demands. The respirator has a revolutionary Quick Latch Drop Down system that allows it to be quickly fitted and dismounted between safe and hazardous regions. Professionals choose this reusable respirator because of its lightweight construction. The Cool FlowTM valve helps to prevent fogging in your glasses by diverting hot air and moisture lower.
In difficult and dusty industrial settings, the respirator is comfortable. The facepiece is firmly attached to the user’s face once the straps are adjusted, preventing any dangerous gases or particles from being inhaled.
With authorized cartridges and filters, the 6500 series provides versatility for a variety of environments and applications. This respirator, along with the cartridges/filters, can provide protection against a range of threats when worn together.
It can, however, be used with 6000 Cartridges (excluding 6098 and 6099) as well as the 2000 and 5000 series filters. They’re all readily attached to the facepiece with a quarter-turn twist on and off.